2012/07/05

Pre-Flight

Welcome!
인사와 안녕하세요!



July 5, 2012, Asheville, NC -- Six weeks to go. This site I will use to share pictures, news, and insights regarding my sabbatical year from Mars Hill College, to Ewha Woman's University


Departure from the USA is August 21, and the first day of class in Seoul is September 3. I am scheduled to teach an undergrad course in Missiology, and a grad course in Heresies, an inquiry into the processes whereby certain ideas become orthodox, and unorthodox, or what the Christian churches have refused to believe or practice.


I plan to talk about what my students are like, what it's like to live 30 miles from North Korea, cultural and religious observations, etc. You are welcome to read, and to comment, and to suggest items about which you'd like to hear about. I call this All Korea Considered on purpose. Since I have lived in Korea about 2.5 years already, what may seem newsy and curious to you is what I might not think to write about. So, DO comment!


지금은 좋은 bye.


Marc


PS: If you want to keep up with this blog, one way is to use your Bookmark feature on this page: CTRL + D.

1 comment:

  1. I have subscribed to your feed. I look forward to reading of your journey. I'm beginning a journey of my own. Feel free to follow at http://apilgrimslongjourney.blogspot.com/. Of course your page looks much more creative than mine...;-) Praying for you as you pray for me.

    Much Love,

    Kelly Dotson

    ReplyDelete